Ctrl Group is building digital health products to bring personalised healthcare to everyone.
We’re looking for interns to join our team for 8–12 weeks in the summer of 2022 at our London office. We are looking for people who have a background in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Data science
- Digital product design
- Web / Interaction design
- Health research
- Software engineering
- User research
If you would like to gain experience building health technology then we want to hear from you.
It’s a really exciting time to work with us. We’ve built our first products – Fora Health and Cognition Kit – and have deployed them in clinical trials and care pathways in 15 countries across the world. We’re now focused on scaling, establishing new use cases and creating new functionality to further improve their impact on patient lives.
As an intern, you will work as part of our team of designers, researchers and engineers to further the development and refinement of our exciting digital health products. You will be mentored by one of our team members who you will report to for the duration of the internship. You will be working on a project that is relevant to your interests and skills and make a direct contribution towards the development, deployment and integration of our products in research and healthcare.
We are looking for people who
- Have either academic or professional experience in one or more of the disciplines listed above.
- Are passionate about the role of technology to improve medical research and healthcare
- Want to gain experience building health tech products
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Are able to take initiative and work independently
What we are offering
- London living wage (currently £10.75 per hour)
- Mentorship and the opportunity to develop new skills
- Flexible working arrangements to fit around other commitments, such as coursework
- The ability to work remotely - many of the Ctrl Group team still work remotely so as to minimise the risk from COVID-19
- Great workspace, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground - should it be suitable
Right to work
In order to apply for this internship, you should have the right to work in the UK or be eligible to apply to work in the UK through an authorised immigration scheme for work placements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
How to apply
Applications are closed, but you can register your interest for similar roles.
No agencies please.