Ctrl Group is building digital health products to bring personalised health care to everyone.
We’re looking for a software tester to join our team in London or to work with us remotely.
You will work with our design and engineering team to test early versions of our software to find issues. You will search for edge cases, hunt for bugs and try to tie our product in knots. You will be a first-line of feedback to our design and engineering teams to help keep them on-track.
We can offer this job as a part-time role with flexible hours. Depending on the candidate, we can agree a schedule that works for you.
It’s a really exciting time to work with us. We’ve built Fora Health and Cognition Kit – and have deployed them in clinical trials and care pathways in 15 countries across the world. We’re now focused on scaling, establishing new use cases and creating new functionality to further improve their impact on patient lives.
We are looking for someone who:
- Sees software testing as their vocation
- Has experience testing web and mobile applications
- Can work collaboratively with engineers and designers
- Can write comprehensive test scripts
- Can communicate well to ask questions and write concise and helpful bug reports
- Can run test scripts in a systematic way
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has the ability to find edge cases and flaws that no one else noticed
We’d especially love to hear from candidates that have experience or interest in test automation (but its not essential).
What we are offering
- Competitive pro-rata salary in the range of £40,000 – £60,000 per year depending on level of experience, we are also open to contractors.
- Pension programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great workspace, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground in London, or work remotely.
Right to work
If you are applying to work in our London office for this job, you should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
How to apply
Please submit your details via this form.
No agencies please